Six Pack Abs
Fat Loss Tips
- As much as possible avoid eating saturated fats found in foods like crisps, pastry, chocolate and deep fried foods these do nothing to benefit you at all.
- Try to cut out carbs like pasta potato and fruit after 5pm or keep them to a minimum because these can turn into fat when you are sleeping.
- Cut out fast food like Mc Donalds, KFC and burger king ect. These foods ate full of saturated fats, preservatives and lots of rubbish your body doesn't need.
- Only eat when you are hungry! Don't eat just because it is the time that you usually eat, weight until your body actually needs it.
- Eat smaller and more often. This helps your body to no that it is going to have regular food so you don't hold onto fat that could be getting burnt off.
- You should make sure you are drinking enough water say 2 - 3 litres a day and more if you sweating allot.
- When you are loosing fat try to make sure you are not loosing any muscle at at the same time because the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn.
- Drink green tea and caffeinated drinks these are both really good for fat burning.
- Lose fat not weight! When you are loosing fat don't go purely of the scales go on sight as well. A good tip is to take pictures as you go.
- Make sure to be patient. Fat does not appear over night and it will not go over night ether so just take your time.
More tips coming soon so make sure to check back in....